In August 2013 I made a presentation to a bunch of Adelaide SEOs on different ways to analyse backlinks in order to help promote a website.
- Google Webmaster Tool (Search Traffic->Links to Your Site)
- Bing Webmaster (Reports & Data->Inbound Links)
- MajesticSEO (BackLink Data Provider)
- Ahrefs (BackLink Data Provider)
- Moz Open Site Explorer (Free BackLink Data Provider)
- Raven Tools (Tools including BackLink Data from MajesticSEO, Affiliate Link)
- CognitiveSEO (Including BackLink Data from many Providers, focus on removals)
- rmoov (BackLink Removal Management Tool)
- Google's Disavow Tool (Use with care)
- My BackLink Tool Comparison
- My CognitiveSEO Review
- My BackLink Analysis Tool (Free, Pulls in data from multiple Providers)
If you have any questions, you can post them below...