Google AdWords Management includes monitoring your AdWord campaigns in order to keep them on budget and to make any alterations required to make it perform better.
If you don't have a Google AdWord account yet, or are not sure what Google AdWords is, then check out our AdWord account setup service.
Google AdWords is a Pay Per Click (PPC) online advertising system. That is, you only pay when a visitor is sent to your website. How much you pay is based on a bidding system, so it depends on the market you are targeting and how prominent you want your ads.
My PPC Management technique is designed to keep costs as low as possible, while still attracting relevant visitors to your website. The lower the cost per visitor, the more traffic I can generate to your website, on your budget.
I am experienced in all the main campaign types:
- Search Ads (In Google Search Results)
- Display Networks Ads (On Websites)
- Shopping Ads (Product Images)
- Remarketing (e.g. Ads to previous visitors who did not buy)
- Dynamic Remarketing (Product based Remarketing)
- Remarketing in Search (Bid higher to previous visitors)
And advanced features such as:
- Sitelinks (Larger ads with extra links)
- Locations (Links to your Local Google+ Page)
- Call Extensions and tracking (Phone numbers)
- Callouts (e.g. Free Shipping)
- Automation via Scripting (e.g. To gather and monitor extra data)
- Mobile, Location and Demographic Bid Adjustments
Work includes tasks such as:
- Setting up goal and conversion tracking
- Bid Adjustments to move spend towards what works (e.g. highest sales)
- Negating out off topic keywords so money is not thrown away
- Quality Score improvements to makes ads cheaper
- Bid control to get the most out of a budget
- A/B testing of ads and landing pages
- Targeting on topic websites for ads
As a Google AdWords Partner with ten years experience you know I am well qualified to manage your account.
Management fees do not include the actual cost of the adverts. This is kept separate so that you are aware of exactly how much money is actually going to Google.
Priced From: $350/month (Australian Dollars)
Based on an online advertising budget of $2,000 per month or less. Higher budgets are generally charged at 17.5% of the budget with no upfront service fee.